Hello from Massachusetts

kesuk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm new to Reef2Reef and just getting into reef keeping. I've been keeping various tanks for around 20 years mainly focusing on planted tanks but I've always wanted to try a reef tank. I've been lurking the threads here for the last few months so figured it was time to join and say hi!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new