Hello from New Mexico USA

Dave Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
195
Reaction score
134
Location
New Mexico, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks. Glad to be here! My tank background ... have had planted freshwater aquariums for years; had a 55 gal FOWLR for quite a while. Just ordered a Fluval Evo and looking forward to setting up a nano reef. Lots of useful info on this forum. I promise to attempt research before posting my inevitable newbie questions, lol.

- Dave
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef,

what part of New Mexico are you from? I grew up in Albuquerque.
Howdy. I live in Alamogordo ... have been here for 2 1/2 years. I grew up in Boston, then lived in NH and OH before moving to the Land of Enchantment ... don't plan to move again. ;-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new