Hello From Niagara Falls Canada

Welcome to R2R. :)

welcome.gif
 
Newbie salt water reef
Just setting up new tank and sump

so excited wanted to do this for a long time coming to this forum for helpful knowledgeable tips and info

thanks for accepting me to This forum
1579710663651.png
You can’t help but find knowledge and helpful information on this website. It’s like no matter what thread I push on you wind up learning something new
Welcome aboard r2r you’ll love it here
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new