Hello from Ohio

yeah, there's one up North of Bangor somewhere where moose meets reef.
I'm within spitting distance of Bangor lol I better not wake up to a moose in my reef tank :astonished-face:
 
I'm near-ish to Dayton. Between Columbus & Cincinnati. And lucky enough to have a LFS near me.
Well welcome again, we couldn’t be farther apart!
 
Hello & Welcome!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
Welcome to the reef!

I could actually walk to Cincinnati in about an hour. 10 mins drive.

Are you talking about Aquarium Artisans? That's the best store around.
There's a decent shop right by me too.

But I don't think I've seen anyone else from Kentucky..
 
Last edited:
Hello from Ohio!

I'm setting up a new 24g Nano after being out of the hobby for a few years. The photo below was my favorite clownfish, Bob II. I enjoyed Bob's company for several years until the tragedy of a power outage that took out my tank. Kinda knocked the joy out and it's taken me awhile to start things up again. I'm finally ready and looking forward to all the helpful info in these forums to guide me.

IMG_3180.JPG
Who-Dey!
 
Welcome to the reef!

I could actually walk to Cincinnati in about an hour. 10 mins drive.

Are you talking about Aquarium Artisans? That's the best store around.
There's a decent shop right by me too.

But I don't think I've seen anyone else from Kentucky..
I'll check out Aquarium Artisans. Cinci is about an hour drive for me, but I'm there at least a couple times a month for various things. The LFS near me is Gerber's, which honestly I haven't visited recently. It was great a few years ago, so I'm riding the optimism bus for now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new