Hello from Portugal

Ricardo Carpinteiro

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
51
Location
Lisboa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

My name is Ricardo, i'm 42 years old and live in Lisboa, Portugal.
I will start a new build in the next month when i move to my new house.

Hope that you all can help me and give some precious advices.

Regards,

Ricardo
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new