OP
OP
Apollon

Apollon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Please show us some pics of how you did the natural sunlight tanks. Thats sounds amazing. Suggest you start a build thread for that to show off your work.

Wish you continued good luck!
Absolutely. Will see if I can find pics of my old natural sunlight system and will do a thread accordingly. I think I may have a link to another forum where I posted this, so will see if I can find it.

OP
OP
Apollon

Apollon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME! Prague, how's the reefing community out there? Looking forward to the wetting.
P-Dub, difficult to say what the reefing community in Prague looks like as I've not had much interaction. There are certainly a few dedicated reefers here, but as my Czech is still rather rudimentary it's a bit challenging to correspond with some of them. LFS wise there are a couple of really good stores, but also some truly bad ones as is the case everywhere I suppose. I've been able to source most items such as gyre pumps, skimmers, dosers etc. locally. However, Germany and Austria are right next door with a very good selection of livestock so no shortage of vendors. Only challenge at present (which is the case globally) is that due to Covid-19, the delivery times are significantly increased. The small amount of LR I ordered spent 3 days in transit :oops:. Might be OK for the LR, but I would not want this lengthy transit for corals and other livestock.;Sorry

OP
OP
Apollon

Apollon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those interested, I've posted a thread dealing with my old natural sunlight frag and reef tank. I also included a link to my old Nano build (first marine tank). You'll find the link below:

Tank wetting of the Reefer 200 XL is on schedule for Saturday, and I'll create a new thread to share my progress.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back