Hello from Rhode Island

Lizbeli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
439
Reaction score
694
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I am a nano reef member but since I have a new, larger build I figured this would be a good place to be! My past tanks include a standard 29gal, Fusion 10, and a Fusion 20. After years of a break when I was in college and figuring out my life, I decided to dive back in now that I have had a good full time job for the last few years.

New build is a Waterbox 70.3 Marine. It has been up and running for about 6mths. I cooked the rock for about two months before set up and now is it going through a bit of a light diatom phase. At some point I will start a build thread to keep an eye on the tanks progress.

Thanks!

unnamed-2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new