Hello From Switzerland!

Apraxys

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
21
Location
Zurich
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I've just started with my first seawater tank of 32.5 (123 liters) and I'm very excited to join this community!

Greetings from Zurich, Switzerland!

IMG_3866.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi Everyone!

I've just started with my first seawater tank of 32.5 (123 liters) and I'm very excited to join this community!

Greetings from Zurich, Switzerland!

IMG_3866.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 45
Hi Everyone!

I've just started with my first seawater tank of 32.5 (123 liters) and I'm very excited to join this community!

Greetings from Zurich, Switzerland!

IMG_3866.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Years ago I had an opportunity to visit your wonderful country and Zurich! It was so CLEAN - like super CLEAN compared to USA cities. I'd been hoping to find even better chocolates over there while I visited, but perhaps I just didn't go the right places or know the right people because I just found the same things I can find here.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new