Hello from the Detroit area

  • Thread starter Thread starter DetMatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DetMatt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Matt and I build custom furniture and cabinetry and work with wood & steel mostly but also have used many other materials such as concrete, acrylic etc.. I don’t have a tank myself but a couple of years ago I built a big acrylic one on a custom steel stand for my website guy in trade for updating my website which I still haven’t done yet...anyways it turned out great and maybe I’ll have time to get my site updated sometime.
The reason I’ve come to join your site is that there seems to be none better for DIY and I’m apparently not done building tanks and I’ve got some research to do.
I’m also not a stranger to forums as I have a rather serious classic car habit and frequent a few Mopar forums.
Thanks in advance for all the help I think I’m going to get here!:)
 
Welcome Matt to R2R and thanks for saying hello!
3mt5io1pcxhc.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R and the community.

Hamtramck:)

Look what I scored locally today
IMG_5475.JPG
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s get some DIY write-ups rolling! We can always use more handy people around here (definitely not myself).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new