0   0   0
Hello & Welcome
IMG_4928.jpeg

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am brand new at this. Bought a 100 gallon AIO tank and some books on salt water/reef aquariums. We're starting very slowly and haven't yet put a drop of water in the tank. I've got some live rock and live aragonite (need to create an aquascape), a reverse osmosis system and marine salt. We're so excited and nervous...there's so much to learn. I read lots of posts here and half the time, I can't understand the jargon. Anyway, I'm happy I found reef2reef...I know you all will be an invaluable resource as I begin this journey
Welcome to Reef2Reef! If you are near Roanoke id recommend checking out Ultimate Aquariums

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! If you are near Roanoke id recommend checking out Ultimate Aquariums
Hello fellow Roanoker! I was just getting ready to ask OP where in Virginia she was located and saw your post. I would also recommend Alien Aquatics out near Tanglewood.

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am brand new at this. Bought a 100 gallon AIO tank and some books on salt water/reef aquariums. We're starting very slowly and haven't yet put a drop of water in the tank. I've got some live rock and live aragonite (need to create an aquascape), a reverse osmosis system and marine salt. We're so excited and nervous...there's so much to learn. I read lots of posts here and half the time, I can't understand the jargon. Anyway, I'm happy I found reef2reef...I know you all will be an invaluable resource as I begin this journey
Welcome!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
JillB welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back