Hello from Virginia

Monkeysreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name Ernie and I live in northern Virginia. I am new to reef tanks but have wanted one my entire life with covid and winter approaching I finally pulled the trigger. I have been doing tons of research and collecting parts since the beginning of the summer and it is all starting to come together! I'm a mechanic and do home remodeling for a living so I have built or pieced together as much as I could and will continue down the diy path as much as I can. My tank is a 40b with a 20L sump build thread soon to come. This is a great forum and im glad to be a part of it. I have been lurking around for a couple months gathering ideas and inspiration.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You're joining a great group of ENABLERS :) Have fun! There is so much reefing goodness hidden in the stacks of threads. Enjoy!

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Last edited:

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name Ernie and I live in northern Virginia. I am new to reef tanks but have wanted one my entire life with covid and winter approaching I finally pulled the trigger. I have been doing tons of research and collecting parts since the beginning of the summer and it is all starting to come together! I'm a mechanic and do home remodeling for a living so I have built or pieced together as much as I could and will continue down the diy path as much as I can. My tank is a 40b with a 20L sump build thread soon to come. This is a great forum and im glad to be a part of it. I have been lurking around for a couple months gathering ideas and inspiration.
Hello and welcome.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.7%
Back