Hello from VT

docforestal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new to this forum, and coming back to the hobby. I was in it for 16 years, and after a big crash, got out 9 years ago. Couldn't stay away. I started a 55 gallon, no sump, just starting to add fish now, and getting re-obsessed.
Reef will be a Indo-Pacific patch reef, with light to medium stock fish and 4-5 sp. of corals. HOB skimmer and 2 powerheads for setup so far.
3 banghaii cardinal fish in now, 1 file fish and 2 gobies (green clown and yellow citron) comeing this week. Later 2 yellow coris wrasse and a Kole tang.
I have a 200gallon from previous crash that I am considering restarting once i settle in - it is currently covered up but in good shape with `30 gallon sump

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Tomorrow's Waters

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new to this forum, and coming back to the hobby. I was in it for 16 years, and after a big crash, got out 9 years ago. Couldn't stay away. I started a 55 gallon, no sump, just starting to add fish now, and getting re-obsessed.
Reef will be a Indo-Pacific patch reef, with light to medium stock fish and 4-5 sp. of corals. HOB skimmer and 2 powerheads for setup so far.
3 banghaii cardinal fish in now, 1 file fish and 2 gobies (green clown and yellow citron) comeing this week. Later 2 yellow coris wrasse and a Kole tang.
I have a 200gallon from previous crash that I am considering restarting once i settle in - it is currently covered up but in good shape with `30 gallon sump

Welcome! Can't wait to see what great things come out of that 200. Keep us posted!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

taulgrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Always great to see a fellow Vermonter here (we are few and far between). Here’s a thread where most of us have contributed:
Pop in and say hi!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.2%
Back