OP
OP
D

Dave Steele

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Yep it does suck about the LFS but I will find another, just may be a drive to get to one.

I did start a Tank Journal / Build thread in the Nano forum to keep track of all the changes the tank has gone through in just the 3 months it has been running and the many that will come.

Thanks
David

NCMamacita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined the other day but have been lurking for a month or 2 reading and learning a ton from all the members. Thank You all for sharing so much information. It has been very helpful.

I started the saltwater tank about 3 months back. It is a small 8 gallon all-in-one. This is my second time trying saltwater. First time did not last long due to job change and move.

This tank so far has been a lot of fun so far but found out the other day that my LFS will be closing in September so will have to find a new LFS that is not too far away.
Asheville will be stuck with just Petco for a while it looks like.

David
1595373815122.gif

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined the other day but have been lurking for a month or 2 reading and learning a ton from all the members. Thank You all for sharing so much information. It has been very helpful.

I started the saltwater tank about 3 months back. It is a small 8 gallon all-in-one. This is my second time trying saltwater. First time did not last long due to job change and move.

This tank so far has been a lot of fun so far but found out the other day that my LFS will be closing in September so will have to find a new LFS that is not too far away.

David

Welcome to R2R! Love the smaller tanks, can’t wait to see the progress! Happy reefing!

giphy.gif

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

David
Hey man I am in South Asheville area if you ever want to do any trading or anything let me know. Sucks that HT is closing unfortunately it’s been a long time coming. I have no idea where I will be able to get LRS now. There’s a guy right over the border in Tennessee that has one heck of a at home set up with amazing corals.

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

David
Wait, are you saying that Hightides is closing?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back