OP
OP
D

Dave Steele

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer. Then I guess the closest good shop to Asheville is now in Greenville, SC.
Jrill - Yea I was told last weekend that September they will be closing up. Sad News. What shop do you recomend in Greenville?

Dave

OP
OP
D

Dave Steele

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I am in South Asheville area if you ever want to do any trading or anything let me know. Sucks that HT is closing unfortunately it’s been a long time coming. I have no idea where I will be able to get LRS now. There’s a guy right over the border in Tennessee that has one heck of a at home set up with amazing corals.

Waynerock
Thanks for the offer. I ended up upgrading tank size last night to a 20L. My wife wanted the 6.8 for a goldfish for her office and liked that tank size and shape. The 20L looks so empty compared to the 6.8.....

Dave

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jrill - Yea I was told last weekend that September they will be closing up. Sad News. What shop do you recomend in Greenville?

Dave
Oceans Floor, 179 Halton Rd, Greenville, SC 29607.
There's also a new place I heard of but never been too. I think they only do mail order or will call but I'm not sure.
www.reef-gurus.com

OP
OP
D

Dave Steele

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oceans Floor, 179 Halton Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

Looks like i need to make a trip to Greenville this weekend. Just checked out the website for Oceans Floor. They have some nice corals and supplies. Thanks for the heads up on them.

Dave

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like i need to make a trip to Greenville this weekend. Just checked out the website for Oceans Floor. They have some nice corals and supplies. Thanks for the heads up on them.

Dave
Just as a heads up when I was there two weeks ago they were limiting the number of people in the store and how long you can browse depending on how many people were waiting outside.

SCReef'n

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi David
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy.gif

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dave
aquatic arsenal who is a vendor on here is based out of Greenville and he offers very good shipping prices to us I don’t know if he does in-home pick up though. It was either 20 or 25 bucks but if he lets you pick up then 25 bucks vs a 2 hour drive round trip I’ll pay the money.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back