Hello I’m new here!

QcReef32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
37
Location
ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new here.

I’m a 21 years old passionate

I’ve always dreamed of being a marine biologist. Unfortunately, I didn’t take that path. Despite that, it’s always a pleasure to have a little piece of the ocean in my home.

I have a 25-gallon cube tank with some corals and clownfish. I’m here to learn more and maybe, one day, share my knowledge with others. This hobby is beautiful. I believe that anyone who has the dedication to learn and care can succeed.


Can’t wait to learn!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello, I’m new here.

I’m a 21 years old passionate

I’ve always dreamed of being a marine biologist. Unfortunately, I didn’t take that path. Despite that, it’s always a pleasure to have a little piece of the ocean in my home.

I have a 25-gallon cube tank with some corals and clownfish. I’m here to learn more and maybe, one day, share my knowledge with others. This hobby is beautiful. I believe that anyone who has the dedication to learn and care can succeed.


Can’t wait to learn!
living the dream.
welcome.
welcome.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You have come to the right place to learn more about reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new