Hello. Just joined.

Hello,

My name is Monice and I live in Austin, TX. Just ordered my new Red Sea Reefer Peninsula today. I had a marine aquarium years ago and loved the heck out of it. Life circumstances forced me to give it up. Things have turned around for me since and I'm ready to jump back in. So much has changed over the years and I thought the best place to get some help and good advice is a highly recommended forum.

Regards,
~Mo
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing Mo. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hello,

My name is Monice and I live in Austin, TX. Just ordered my new Red Sea Reefer Peninsula today. I had a marine aquarium years ago and loved the heck out of it. Life circumstances forced me to give it up. Things have turned around for me since and I'm ready to jump back in. So much has changed over the years and I thought the best place to get some help and good advice is a highly recommended forum.

Regards,
~Mo

Hey Monice, glad you joined, welcome to the channel.
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
Wow!!! Thank you for all the warm welcomes. My tank should arrive at the store on Tuesday where I purchased it. Now trying to figure out how to transport it home. Don't think it will fit in the back of my Jeep. :-0
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new