Hello, new here

Shade102

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Heather. I’m new here and a novice saltwater aquarium keeper. Years ago I had a nano reef that never needed any attention. Now I have a 28 gallon hex tank that just keeps me on my toes. The green hair algae has been the most recent issue I’m dealing with. I currently have two clown fish a paired up watchman goby/tiger pistol shrimp and two hermit crabs. No coral, just live rock.
 
welcome.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new