Hello new to the Forum

1603852997477.gif
 
Hello From Vermont. I have read many posts on this forum over the past year and a half and decided its time to join. Currently in the process of cycling a new tank which hopefully will be fully cycled this weekend after 7 weeks. for the past year and a half I've been using a Red Sea max250 and decided to upgrade to a Innovative Marine 112 int. I do have a question about adding a second clownfish. Currently I have a mocha storm ocellaris in the Red Sea that eventually will be moved to the new tank.

Would it be ok to add a second mocha storm if mine has been alone for a year and half?

If it is ok, Would it be smart to add the juvenile to the new tank first then move the older one into the new tank? or other way around?

Excited to join a knowledgeable forum, thank you for taking some time to read.


+1 on @Peace River 's advice!

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif


Here is my clown eating me ;Hilarious

 
Welcome, smaller one first, have an isolation box available if possible, if it gets real bad, off to the sump (if you have one) for a time out for the aggressor...If its a new tank for both you may be in luck...good luck and again, welcome...

2F2ZDVR3TBDJDOJHX27PWP5IVU.jpg
I do have a sump, will have to get a box for in the tank. thank you for the advice.
 
Welcome aboard r2r brother this place is full of awesome people who are always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new