0   0   0
1603852997477.gif

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello From Vermont. I have read many posts on this forum over the past year and a half and decided its time to join. Currently in the process of cycling a new tank which hopefully will be fully cycled this weekend after 7 weeks. for the past year and a half I've been using a Red Sea max250 and decided to upgrade to a Innovative Marine 112 int. I do have a question about adding a second clownfish. Currently I have a mocha storm ocellaris in the Red Sea that eventually will be moved to the new tank.

Would it be ok to add a second mocha storm if mine has been alone for a year and half?

If it is ok, Would it be smart to add the juvenile to the new tank first then move the older one into the new tank? or other way around?

Excited to join a knowledgeable forum, thank you for taking some time to read.

+1 on @Peace River 's advice!

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

Here is my clown eating me ;Hilarious

OP
OP
S

StormyVT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, smaller one first, have an isolation box available if possible, if it gets real bad, off to the sump (if you have one) for a time out for the aggressor...If its a new tank for both you may be in luck...good luck and again, welcome...

2F2ZDVR3TBDJDOJHX27PWP5IVU.jpg
I do have a sump, will have to get a box for in the tank. thank you for the advice.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard r2r brother this place is full of awesome people who are always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back