Hello Out There Reefere

Taundi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Taundi. In February of this year, my husband and I officially switched over from a 30 gallon fresh water tank, to a 75 gallon salt water tank. They say the bigger the better for beginners. So far we have 11 fish that seem to have connected. They were first added. The really exotic fish didn't make it. however, now that my tank has fully cycled, the water is perfect. We only add salt water ready made, from the fish gallery near by. We top off with their fresh water as well. We let them test our water each time we purchase more. I recently started officially adding coral (anemone). I plan to get many more. I only hope its not a hassle to relocate them, should we move soon.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
GIF01.gif
#WelcometoR2R

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Taundi. In February of this year, my husband and I officially switched over from a 30 gallon fresh water tank, to a 75 gallon salt water tank. They say the bigger the better for beginners. So far we have 11 fish that seem to have connected. They were first added. The really exotic fish didn't make it. however, now that my tank has fully cycled, the water is perfect. We only add salt water ready made, from the fish gallery near by. We top off with their fresh water as well. We let them test our water each time we purchase more. I recently started officially adding coral (anemone). I plan to get many more. I only hope its not a hassle to relocate them, should we move soon.

Welcome to R2R!!!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back