OP
Taundi

Taundi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please go over with me how to build my own thread. I believe I annoyed a few folks not knowing the ropes.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please go over with me how to build my own thread...

Happy to. If you click the link below, you can start a new thread in the members tank forum.

Use it to share your journey from start to current date. It's a great way to track your own progress while sharing it with us as well. Fill it with pictures too as it is always fun to look back at where we started. Since we see our tanks everyday, sometimes it's hard to remember what it used to look like.

Feel free to look through other build threads as well for ideas as well. You may see something posted that you didn't even think about recording for your own thread.

Bottom line... there is no right or wrong. It's your tank journal and we are all along for the ride.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

OP
OP
Taundi

Taundi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to. If you click the link below, you can start a new thread in the members tank forum.

Use it to share your journey from start to current date. It's a great way to track your own progress while sharing it with us as well. Fill it with pictures too as it is always fun to look back at where we started. Since we see our tanks everyday, sometimes it's hard to remember what it used to look like.

Feel free to look through other build threads as well for ideas as well. You may see something posted that you didn't even think about recording for your own thread.

Bottom line... there is no right or wrong. It's your tank journal and we are all along for the ride.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/
Thank you so much. This is better than Facebook to me!

Back