fishwelcome.png

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all -

Been reefing since early 2000's. Been in and out of the hobby throughout the years but something keeps pulling me back in. Current tank has been running for 6 years. Went through a bad crash due to neglect about a year ago. Was tempted to tear it down but that spark inside came back and now I'm overhauling and restocking. Replaced some hardware and gave the rocks and sand an acid wash and rescape. Joined R2R a couple years ago but finally sitting back and getting the hang of it. Totally digging the community here.

Any ?'s. Shoot them my way. A lot has changed in the years but I tend to keep things simple. Always willing to learn something new and meet new like minded people.

Tank set up is an SCA 48" L x 24" W x 20" H Eurobraced, Kessil AP700, x4 MP40qd (w/backups), Skimz UP 34 Sump, Simplicity DC320 Skimmer, BM T01 Doser. I dose ESV B-Ionic and do bi-weekly water changes using good ol' Reef Crystals. Working on my coral and fish list. But it'll be a mixed reef with a good handful of varied fish.

But any who, hello everyone and look forward in hearing from ya!

Hello and welcome to the channel.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community

AQUAMAN22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R bud this is the best forum out there for help,guidance,questions,answers,support & a great marketplace for livestock & dry goods. I’m also in the Central Valley so let me know if you need anything or need any help. Also post a pic of the tank. Let’s see it!!!

OP
OP
rionroxxx

rionroxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R bud this is the best forum out there for help,guidance,questions,answers,support & a great marketplace for livestock & dry goods. I’m also in the Central Valley so let me know if you need anything or need any help. Also post a pic of the tank. Let’s see it!!!
Nice! I used to come down to the Fresno area for CVR meetings with Johnny (from Merced). It's been forever but you guys have some really nice LFS down that way.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back