Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to the R2R community. Take your time, one step at a time. Study the many forums and ask questions, plan your build out. Check out the Bulk Reef Supply videos one YouTube...very helpful. Benn getting ready for my build coming up soon.

Good luck to you.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Chris and I’m new to the hobby. I’ve been trying to start a tank for years but something always goes wrong. I’m happy to say that I can finally start . I’m here to suck up all the knowledge from the experts
Welcome eastnjman1987,
Let us know how we can help.
We are full of advice, some even correct.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Chris and I’m new to the hobby. I’ve been trying to start a tank for years but something always goes wrong. I’m happy to say that I can finally start . I’m here to suck up all the knowledge from the experts
Welcome to R2R Chris this is an awesome place to be and learn all about the hobby. There are tons of super helpful people here on R2R that can help and chat about any issue or things in your tank you want to talk about!

If you want to check it out, I have a YouTube channel going that I think would be helpful for ya! Just my journey with reefing and everything that goes with it! Here is one of my recent videos! Cheers and congrats again on jumping into this hobby!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Chris and Welcome!

Glad you joined and glad you can finally start. It took me years to restart, but its worth the wait!

OP
OP
eastnjman1987

eastnjman1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to the R2R community. Take your time, one step at a time. Study the many forums and ask questions, plan your build out. Check out the Bulk Reef Supply videos one YouTube...very helpful. Benn getting ready for my build coming up soon.

Good luck to you.
I’ve been planning for years . Read tons of books, hours of videos, forums you name it. Just ready to apply the knowledge and learn more from you guys

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back