Welcome!

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thanks for the add. I just set up a 75 gal with Diy sump. I’ve been in the freshwater aquarium keeping since the early 70’s. I also had a brief period of a Fowler thank in the mid 80’s with limited success while stationed in Hawaii. 55gal with Magnum 350 and regular fluorescent lighting. Current tank marine tank was just stocked with 2 small ocelleris clowns and a small royal gramma and a cleaner shrimp. I’m doing a fish in cycle and dosed with Fritz Zyme 9. Day 2 is zero ammonia and zero nitrites which I expected. Will do daily water tests over the next couple of weeks. I plan to add some more in a couple of weeks, either sand filtering gobie or CUC inverts based on what is happening during the ugly period. Open to any advice going forward regarding next stocking ideas.

image.jpg image.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 122 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.3%
Back