Hello there!

Oh wow I have a little guy/gal just like that!! Love it, and really nice pictures!!
Thank you so much!!! Are those little clowns just the cutest, he's my favorite..... my female is a big ole B word though hahaha.
 
25f3a6ee8fd9a495816fa438f422fcd8.jpg


Here's the pair together, the female is the one with spots @Chrisfish
 
25f3a6ee8fd9a495816fa438f422fcd8.jpg


Here's the pair together, the female is the one with spots @Chrisfish
I wish now I would have gotten 2 and yes mine who my niece named turnip, lol is my favorite fish in my tank. Will look forward to seeing more pictures!!
 
I wish now I would have gotten 2 and yes mine who my niece named turnip, lol is my favorite fish in my tank. Will look forward to seeing more pictures!!
picture is a little dark, the other is my Picasso who is having some health issues right now.
image.jpg
 
I wanna do a big tank too, but I promised I would wait til we bought a house. Lol. The struggle is real!
Haha, understandable! Be sure to let me know when you start!
 
:( I hope he turns out okay? Any ideas on what may be wrong?
Thanks, posted a few pics yesterday and humblefish thinks it's an infection and told me how to take care of it so I'm crossing my fingers. :( Love my sea family!!
 
Thanks, posted a few pics yesterday and humblefish thinks it's an infection and told me how to take care of it so I'm crossing my fingers. :( Love my sea family!!
I'll be crossing my fingers for you too! I totally get it, my male clown had a super bloated belly a few months ago and didn't eat for 8 days... I had no clue what happened. Ended up treating it with Kanaplex and the next day he was as normal as ever. I was so dang stressed out the whole time he was sick.
 
I'll be crossing my fingers for you too! I totally get it, my male clown had a super bloated belly a few months ago and didn't eat for 8 days... I had no clue what happened. Ended up treating it with Kanaplex and the next day he was as normal as ever. I was so dang stressed out the whole time he was sick.
Well my poor little girl died this AM, it really hurts my heart, she wasn't that little but you know what I mean.:rolleyes::( Will wait till I get the new tank before I get anymore, have to force myself to stay away from the lfs and Internet , lol. I kind of think my emerald crab got ahold of her face, think I might take him back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new