Hello to reef aquarium hobbyists,

Ufuk's reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
68
Reaction score
155
Location
Türkiye
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Istanbul, Turkey. I started this hobby in 2006. I have had many aquariums in fresh and salt water. The latest one is this one with dimensions of 100x60x45h cm.
Greetings everyone.

 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new