Hello y’all

cbg133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. I used to keep a 30 gallon freshwater tank and now am toying with the idea of starting a reef of some sort once I graduate college. I love to do my research before hand and with that in mind I just like snooping around and reading articles about things. Cannot wait to learn some stuff and hope to be asking some question as I get underway here in a few months or the next couple years.

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef! We are glad to have you here! Many knowledgeable people on this place are more than willing to help you with the struggles you will face, so didn't be afraid to ask questions! See you around! :)

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. I used to keep a 30 gallon freshwater tank and now am toying with the idea of starting a reef of some sort once I graduate college. I love to do my research before hand and with that in mind I just like snooping around and reading articles about things. Cannot wait to learn some stuff and hope to be asking some question as I get underway here in a few months or the next couple years.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back