Hello y’all

cbg133

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. I used to keep a 30 gallon freshwater tank and now am toying with the idea of starting a reef of some sort once I graduate college. I love to do my research before hand and with that in mind I just like snooping around and reading articles about things. Cannot wait to learn some stuff and hope to be asking some question as I get underway here in a few months or the next couple years.
 
Welcome to reef2reef! We are glad to have you here! Many knowledgeable people on this place are more than willing to help you with the struggles you will face, so didn't be afraid to ask questions! See you around! :)
 
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif
 
Hey everybody. I used to keep a 30 gallon freshwater tank and now am toying with the idea of starting a reef of some sort once I graduate college. I love to do my research before hand and with that in mind I just like snooping around and reading articles about things. Cannot wait to learn some stuff and hope to be asking some question as I get underway here in a few months or the next couple years.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif
 
Hey everybody. I used to keep a 30 gallon freshwater tank and now am toying with the idea of starting a reef of some sort once I graduate college. I love to do my research before hand and with that in mind I just like snooping around and reading articles about things. Cannot wait to learn some stuff and hope to be asking some question as I get underway here in a few months or the next couple years.
Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new