Hello!!!!!!

Mike_Saw_75

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
27
Location
Pingree Grove
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I am new to reefing and look forward to learning a ton on R2R. I have a WB Marine X 90.3 with a ton of upgrades on order and will need a lot of guidance along the way to help make this the ideal setup.

Anyone with this tank I look forward to some tips/tricks that you may have.

Mike_Saw_75
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new