Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter dash77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dash77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
49
Location
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi people,
Don’t Mind me just doing mass research before starting a reef tank, I have keep fish and shrimp (fresh water) for a fair while with great results. I always loved looking at the marine tanks and thinking that would be nice, so last June I started collecting 2nd hand gear to start a reef tank(still in progress). Hopefully by December I will start a Nano to test the waters so to speak, happy reefing
 
Welcome to R2R!! You've already got one of the best practices in the hobby down. Patients. Research as much as possible. It'll pay off in the long run ;)
giphy.gif


#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R. Success often comes from a mix of research and experience. Of course if you can use someone else’s experience then it may not cost as much! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new