Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmer5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimmer5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey new here from Cornwall UK have an up and running fluval m90 reef tank, Looking to see if anyone else is using the same tank and if they have upgraded from the standard light :)?

Also cant seem to get the APP to work ?? Says I dont have permission to do this when trying to log in!

Here's how it's looking atm! Still waiting on some corals I have just saved from a neglected local to come out!

15741106657328143573925177377083.jpg
 
Also cant seem to get the APP to work ?? Says I dont have permission to do this when trying to log in!
The present R2R app has been discontinued at this point.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for you introduction and for sharing pictures of you tank - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r4.gif


The R2R app and Taptalk support have been discontinued, but there is talks of a new app sometime next year:)
 
Welcome aboard! Great looking tank. Not familiar with that tank or light, but I'm sure you will get all of the help you need. Glad to have you with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new