Hello!

HandofThanatos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
91
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I am obviously new here and wanted to say hi, and offer some info on my tank and its stocking!

I have a fluval evo 13.5 (I know it isn't that fancy) and I have a fondness for mushroom corals. I know they are considered "beginner" corals, but I enjoy all of the crazy colors and textures they can be!

The actual stocking of the tank is currently:

A Mocha Storm clownfish pair.
A pistol shrimp & Yasha Goby pair.

7 mushroom corals: Professor-X, Frankenstein, magic carpet, Super-man, two rhodactis (forgive the spelling if incorrect) that were attached to the same rock as the carpet, and one that I am not sure what it is but I thought looked cool

The one non-Mushroom coral I have is a Holy Grail torch.

If you have suggestions on how to make any of these thrive, on any cool mushroom corals, or any other corals that would go well in the tank, feel free to let me know
20191223_184736.jpg
20191223_184722.jpg
20191223_184732.jpg
20191223_184730.jpg
20191223_184727.jpg
20191223_184710.jpg
 
Hi There Hand Of Thanatos, I guess I need to be extra nice to you cause of your Distinguish Title... Glad you have not exercised your powers on your Reef Tank... Thank You for passing my house on your rounds... Glad you jumped in... Very Nice Tank... No Really ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new