Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Looking Coral Reef GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello y’all I’m a fish breeder from West Virginia and I came here to better broaden my knowledge. I don’t have a salt water aquarium quite yet but I do keep cichlids. Thank you for having me
I had cichlids for a while. When my Oscar ate my female Electric Blue Mainganos while she was holding I almost quit! Well, to be honest I almost ate the Oscar for dinner.

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Keep in mind that Saltwater tanks are more finicky than freshwater. Take your time. Be patient and it'll work out!

OP
OP
D

dogfight102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had cichlids for a while. When my Oscar ate my female Electric Blue Mainganos while she was holding I almost quit! Well, to be honest I almost ate the Oscar for dinner.

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Keep in mind that Saltwater tanks are more finicky than freshwater. Take your time. Be patient and it'll work out!
I did a reseal job recently for the first time ever and I’m praying It’ll hold. I have a thread with pictures but I’m new so idk if it posted

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
welcome2.gif

You may find it easy to start breeding banggai cardinalfish if breeding is your passion; They're also mouthbrooders like the cichlid. I've had a little success so far - this is my first attempt: gratuitous baby cardinalfish thread
Good luck and Welcome!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back