• Any you like

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ibarra1919

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy a custom aquarium.The dimension of the aquarium is 49x25x21 the back panel would be black and it would have 4 holes drilled on the back,2 for the low pro overflow and the other 2 for returns,and it would be rimless and my dad makes cabinets so I don’t need any so now I need help on how thick the glass should be and how much I would spend on something like this.

thanks for your time.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something most will only hazard to guess as it is next to impossible to know what each manufacturer would charge. I would say you are in the ball park of $2-4000 for the tank. Best bet is to look up some manufacturers and do a little digging first and then contact them for direct quotes. Definitely something you shouldn't rush with, do your research, ask a ton of questions and don't settle for something you won't be happy with. This thread has a list of a lot of manufacturers you can look into, feel free to ask questions in it or anywhere else here. Send me a PM if you wish as well, I'd be happy to help you out in your search if you need it.

Ken logan

Elite reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the greatest hobby in the world. Glass cages is the most economical.reef savvy being one of the best tanks made.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back