Help examine my SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryecoon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
With the Red Sea test kit you want to take the reading when it first changes. I used Instant Ocean for a lot years and never had problems; maybe should have stuck with it. I'm now using IO Reef Crystals. A dead coral is just a rock, won't hurt anything. Personally I take them out - I don't like looking at dead corals. I'd get a regular thermometer so you can double check.

I'd stick to doing the water changes and test a couple weeks before and after.

Thanks a million for your advice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new