Help Filtering the Noise.... Bubble King 200 Mini in Proflex 4 Sump

dhutcheson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
Athens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help I have an Aqueon Proflex 4 Sump and am trying to determine if the Bubble King Mini 200 will fit into the center chamber of the sump ( 10" x 13.75" My skimmer was ordered based on a 9.06 x 9.06 footprint now I see measurments of 12.75" x 11.5" in various locations can someone who has one tell me for sure?
 
Last edited:
where are you at on this are you still looking to get the BK skimmer?
 
Yes the Bubble King Should be here next week. I have decided if it does not fit in the middle chamber I will run in the 3rd chamber or purchase/build a new sump.
 
Just wait it out and see brotha. Measurements matter but so does how easy it is to get to and all. When it comes in, toss it in there and mess with it. I know waiting stinks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new