Help! I can't keep LPS alive (or "easy" SPS either)

  • Thread starter Thread starter abossi2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
If youre running ROX, I believe it contains ferrous oxide which is powerful and not needed in a newer tank. Additionally, you are likely going through chemical swings with a newer tank and need to pull back and focus on chemistry and water quality than coral right now.
 
hey it has been a wail. I was reading through the issues you have. Sorry you are dealing with the issue still. I have a question about how the lps die. What do they look like when they die. Do they bleach or have recession. This could help solve the issue you are having. If you could post pictures and the peramiters of the tank so we can get a understanding of the time line this is happening and have a visual might be rely helpful.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new