Help ID the flat worms on Goniopora Please XD

yuzusama

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
42
Location
China
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept observing everyday and I didnt see any sign of it, but after a short travel I see packs of flat worms on the polyps of my goniopora, I took a video of it, but they are literally all of it. I am assuming these are the harmful flat warms and should be dealt with? If I am correct what would be the best medication to treat it? I also heard that six-line wrasse would feed on flat worms, is that true and would any other creature be recommended to suppress those worms? Thanks!
2301685166821_.pic_hd.jpg
2311685166822_.pic_hd.jpg
 
Wrasses like melanorus, canary, and many others will take care of them
 
I do have a yellow wrasse, would he feed on those worms? He doesn't seem to be very interested :(
 
Reduce his feeding. Maybe they are not a high priority on his menu.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new