Help identifying this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ian T

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given this coral by a friend whose tank was sold but I don’t know what the name of the coral is. Can anyone help please, as I need to find out @nd then work out where it should be placed in my tank.
Thanks Ian
DB268B0A-B248-4761-8EDD-9FB7D9B3BBEA.jpeg
 
Gorgonian of some type, psuedoplexularia maybe?
Its photosynthetic, the brown polyps= presence of zooanxthelle in gorgs for the most part, they like med-high light and medium-med highflow
 
OP- I think I was off on psuedoplexularia, I'm not great with gorgonian ID.

Compare yours with muriceopsis flavida maybe ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new