HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that he started as doing aquarium maintenance on the side and didn't like the food that was out there so he decided to create his own! I find this inspiring bc I'm starting to get into my own little business doing aquarium maintenance....I also learned that all their fresh seafood comes from the Carolinas, where I have a lot of family, so I'll have to stop in sometime and say hello!!! And that their children help them pack up and ship out so many packages to a lot of folks!! Very inspiring and happy he does that bc reef frenzy is all that I use!!

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved learning about how they process the fish for the Fish Eggs and collect the egg sacks fresh and flash freeze them. I was also just reading about their new little frozen food thawer. I LOVE LRS!! :D

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Living in NC, I am very happy you are in my state :) Every fish store I visit carries your product.

I just learned on your website that probiotics is something that is important to fish, as it is to us. Interesting stuff. The only probiotics I had ever heard of before was on yogurt commercials ;)

My fish would love a supply of your foods!

Jeremy K.A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Learned they use extremely fresh ingredients, and are into Hotrods! Thats a double win in my book

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Foods are tested extensively and love the new dividers for the fish tanks......

aquaalgae

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only did I learn that you guys use fresh human grade ingredients but I also learned that I am going to have to try your food in my tank ASAP!

Ian M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seafood used in our blends never gets coated with STP because we source shrimp, fish, oysters, scallops, clams, etc at the docks where my buyers secure us fresh, unmolested seafood!

rbadger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that LRS uses probiotics in the foods, and also that you’re “local” to me here in NC!

Plauri55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY4.jpg

HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

The crew at LRS Foods, LLC has been working diligently for the last six years producing premium food blends for our aquariums. This month the “Reef Frenzy[emoji768]” flagship blend which launched it all turns six years old. In typical LRS fashion they want to celebrate with the Reef2Reef community by sponsoring a giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, their "Larry’s Reef Services Facebook" page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page and do some poking around into their history.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Did you know that Larry hasn’t actually made food for years? Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive ten eight ounce packs of LRS food valued at $250! In addition LRS will arrange for a gift certificate in your name at your favorite local fish shop in the amount of $600. That’s right… LRS is gonna send you on a mini-shopping spree at the LFS! Lastly, LRS will send your LFS a cooler containing 20 packs of LRS food as a way to thank them for their support if they are already a dealer, or we can introduce our foods to them with this sample pack in hopes of singing them up.

Learn about LRS, be entered to win free food and $600 cash, so what’s not to like!?

22861687_1707645455947332_7988158472906241219_o.jpg

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 06/21/18!

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png
Now I know more about why my fish go crazy over your food!

Patrick.S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had never even heard of STP as a seafood preservative. Now I have and I know LRS doesn't have it in their foods.

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Learned that LRS uses pro-biotics, which jyst last week my Dr put me on last week after having my gallbladder removed. That's pretty cool

Carro1l

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome people with awesome products!! Love there foods. Really want to try the fish egg product I saw on one of his videos.

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned Larry was a former police officer, which I didn't catch when I last hit his site a year or so ago when he joined our local forum! I love it is by a hobbyist, and that the company is a family affair. Good luck everyone!

BillH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the new food just found out about. Various lrs is all that goes into all my tanks.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned Eleuthera is a beautiful place !!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%

Back