HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

Undertaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not realize the number of breeders that used LRS. I also did not know the amount of time put into making LRS the best food on the market.

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited the LRS website, for one thing, super cool website. What I learned was that they were a family buisness started on their own. I also didn't know LRS had probiotic bacteria in the food. Awesome! I am literally buying some tomorrow to breed some Bangaii's, so it'd be super cool if I won this

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all Congratulations on six years of producing a great product. As a family business they take pride in producing fish food that is excellent according to my fish. Because as we all know it doesn’t matter how healthy something is, if your fish will not eat it, it is worthless.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that Larry is a former Police officer in NC. I have friends on the force in NC and used to live in Maysville for 5 years.

Reefs of Space

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing that even after Reef Frenzy was frozen in a freezer for 8 weeks that upon thawing the food sample still contained MILLIONS of live colony forming units per gram!

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the way everything is done by hand. Watched the video with Mr.Saltwater a few weeks ago, and love how your wife is involved too! Family business for the win. I use this for all of the food I put in the tank. Such a clean food once dissolved, so no need to strain! Thanks for the awesome selection, LRS!

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using the Nano blend (along with the Fish Eggs) for two years now ... and never realized they actually mix PE Mysis into until I took a closer look at the LRS website a few moments ago. That's awesome to know.

jlanger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the aspects that I really appreciate about Larry is his commitment to supporting everyone involved with his business; his family, his employees, his retailers and his customers. Thanks, Larry!!!

Benibarra23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish love this food. I learned about all the universities and public aquariums that use this stuff.

OhioJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that this stuff is awesome!! It got my picky eaters to beg for food. It’s the only frozen food I feed my fish. It’s great knowing that is is made from fresh products. Definitely worth the drive to a fish store that carries it.

OhioJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that this stuff is awesome!! It got my picky eaters to beg for food. It’s the only frozen food I feed my fish. It’s great knowing that is is made from fresh products. Definitely worth the drive to a fish store that carries it.

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that its The 1st frozen food to contain active probiotic cultures, I will say I have never tried LRS food but I think I am going to have to now!

Jizu Puentes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that Fertility Frenzy contins not one but FOUR strains of probiotic bacteria! Pretty neat!

halfdoz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned a lot. I've been using this almost since the start of my aquarium hobby about one year ago. My fish love it. I think it's cool that both Larry and his wife had to leave their former jobs because the LRS became a full time job! I also think it's cool that many of the fish that have been able to do well and bred successfully due to this food! I will stick with LRS! Thanks Larry

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back