Help me choose coral!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whammack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

whammack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
177
Reaction score
212
Location
gorham
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get a stocking list of corals for my 75 gallon. Looking for soft and LPS Corals. I would like lower par, low to medium flow corals.
Would like vibrant colors less invasive with no crazy care needs ( looking for unicorns i think lol) So with that being said I would like specific names on Corals will be buying from @SBB Corals.
Thank you!
 
Micromussa/Acan Lordhowensis
Bowerbanki
Rhodactis mushrooms
Yuma/Ricordea Mushrooms
Zoa Garden
Cyphastreas

All are fine in low/medium lighting and low/medium flow.
 
Caulastrea/candy cane can hardly be beat for color pop and hardiness. Hammers are great additions as well. If you want quick color and don't want to tackle dosing right away, I'd recommend zoas, ricordea/rhodactis mushrooms, and sinualria.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new