Help me decide frag tank lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LukeV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't decide what light I want to use on my frag tank. The tank is approx 30x30 and 1' deep. I am considering getting the AI prime, but can't make up my mind. Any suggestions that aren't overly expensive? Looking to stay in the $200-300 range. Also let me know if you have anything for sale.
 
A 6 bulb t5 would do the trick. I am using a 24" on my 29 gallon. The trick is to turn the legs to where they rest on the front and back of the tank. Or you could hang it
 
for sps color go with T5 i just installed an ati t5 to my reef and it looks amazing!
IMG_3305.jpg
 
Does anyone have any opinions on the Prime? My LFS Is swearing by them and I was thinking about picking one up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new