Help me decide on new LPS corals

Duncan (feed it heavy and you will love it), Purple Stylo (easy to grow SPS, very pretty) and maybe a clam (2"+). I guess this will be you 1st NY show... bring lots of cash ($300+).
 
Duncan (feed it heavy and you will love it), Purple Stylo (easy to grow SPS, very pretty) and maybe a clam (2"+). I guess this will be you 1st NY show... bring lots of cash ($300+).
I was shooting for $500-$700
 
Cyphastrea (usually encrusting/flat, some branching types which are my favorites).
Favia, Duncan, Leptastrea, Blastomussa... and of course, Montipora, not LPS but has very similar requirements.

Highly recommend a simple coral ID book. There are tons of them (cheap used on amazon) and for me these books are one of the most important parts of my reefing arsenal, I refer to them very often. quick and easy, and I'll never accidentally waste money on a coral I don't already know I can properly care for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new