Help moving my Rock flower

Deep Dive Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have somewhat of an idea of how I want to move this anenome but I'm a bit nervous because I never did it before. It moved while I was away for Christmas. And I'm pretty sure it's because I change the area it was happy in for some time. I think that it isn't on the rock and is likely reaching down through the sand to the bottom of the tank. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

20221227_175259.jpg

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several of my RFAs are attached to the bottom like this! I have three that are perfectly happy and stationary (thus far), but two that like to go on adventures. One has settled in next to a rock in lower light and flow for the last couple weeks, but another is still figuring its life out moving every 5 days or so. It's just what they do. You can move it back to where YOU want it to be, but just know it's going to up and adventure again. :)

OP
OP
Deep Dive Aquatics

Deep Dive Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the help I guess I will just leave it. I wasn't going to put it back where it was but It being on the Rock like that may be bad if I have to move the Rock work. I was going to put it in the front of my tank for easier viewing because a bit hidden now and being so nice I wanted me and guest to see it more easily. Again thank you I will be very cautious of moving the rockwork or just try to avoid it at all cost.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back