Help Radion clock issue !

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , having some trouble with my new xr15s using the ecosmart live.

So the clock is stuck in usa time time zone ! So iv set the clock where you add ur details to london. Also iv tried manually setting the clock on the page with the lighting programs but still reverts back to usa time!

What am i doing wrong? Im using a older macbook pro and safari .
Any help would be appreicated !

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you clicking the program aquarium button after the change? Whenever you make a change you need to update it, ecosmart live will give you a green checkmark when the change is completed.

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you clicking the program aquarium button after the change? Whenever you make a change you need to update it, ecosmart live will give you a green checkmark when the change is completed.
Yes mate i done that. Now the whole page isnt working not even loading dunno whats up with it

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the ecosmart still linked to the wifi?
Also, what time is on your mac book?
Where are you changing the time from in ecosmart?

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the ecosmart still linked to the wifi?
Also, what time is on your mac book?
Where are you changing the time from in ecosmart?
i dont know to be honest i can connect the radion via the lead and manager thing but not the ecosmartlive . Yeah the times is correct time on the mac.

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually think its fighting my browser as now it wont load the webpage at all so trying a full macos update

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what browser are you using? Is your mac currently updated? Reef link updated? Radion updated? Are you selecting Program after changing?

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what browser are you using? Is your mac currently updated? Reef link updated? Radion updated? Are you selecting Program after changing?
Im updating the mac as we speak! Not using a reeflink just the ecosmartlive thingy where you plug it in direct.

Radion was updated but said it didnt need a update.

The website has been down all day cudnt even re add the lights to the browser . Very dissapointed with the software. I hear gen 5 isnt goimg to need a reeflink either

mostlysticks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this problem when I was using just the web interface via a browser. It was driving me nuts. The first time I used the android app the problem magically fixed itself.

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this problem when I was using just the web interface via a browser. It was driving me nuts. The first time I used the android app the problem magically fixed itself.
Il give that a go! I do think maybe its under maintance or summin is driving me nuts had to pop my old light unit under my radions for now lol

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant use the app just says searching and thats it. I dont have the reeflink either.

Mark Bianco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its an old trick, but before you try to log in the echosmart delete your browser history... See if that helps

SalinFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I have the same issue when using Safari on my MacBook. I feel your pain...

Only use Chrome as your browser for anything and everything when working with Radions or reeflink.

Hope that helps!

OP
OP
Ash321

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I have the same issue when using Safari on my MacBook. I feel your pain...

Only use Chrome as your browser for anything and everything when working with Radions or reeflink.

Hope that helps!
Yeah cheers i found chrome and private browsing is the key! The ecosmartlive is riddled with errors and bugs .

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back