Help Us Congratulate @Paul B for being EXCELLENT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HotRocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Paul B

Thanks to you and your obviously correct ways, I have very healthy fish with no diseases that spawn often.

Clams are a fish’s best medicine.

PS. I also just put fish straight into the tank even if they have white spots and I don’t worry about it.
 
Thank you for being excellent with our members here on R2R @Paul B Congratulations on the award for being excellent.
 
@Paul B
I hope you’ve been eating lots of raw seafood to boost your immune system. This exposure to all this notoriety could challenge your excellence beyond repair! Stay active and be healthy. We need you here.
 
Congratulations @Paul B!!! Thanks for being an excellent member and mentor to so many here on Reef2Reef!! We are blessed to have you here!
 
Must be award day today and my offering of congrats to you !!!!

1565390821847.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new