Help with Calibrating PH Probe

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem, I feel bad about it all. I have to disagree with not having to replace it, you've done nothing wrong.

Yeah I was referring to dropping in the whole board, there's 7 screws holding it in place, remove them and it'll lift out.

Thankfully the cost isn't too bad, it's more about the trouble and disappointment for both. The only reason I would want that back is to figure out what happened, if there's a cheap slow service you can send it but don't spend too much, I'm in no rush. I'll send you an email on Monday with a tracking number.

OP
OP

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really no trouble at all on my end as the tank has only been up an running a week. I don't even have fish in it yet and probably won't for a little while. So no biggie at all.

Just for the fact that its been months since I purchased it, and in your mind, anything could have happened in that time period, I thank you!

Dropping in the whole board is no problem at all. I can certainly handle that!

I will certainly send this one back to you. I will have no use for it and if it can help you in the long run, all the better. I need this one for the time being to run all the other equipment on my tank, so when I receive the new one, I will place this one in the mail.

Thanks again, it is greatly appreciated.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back