Help with camera please!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter j_bones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

j_bones

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
526
Reaction score
1
Location
Upstate, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a canon powershot sx50 camera & I need a little help. I can zoom really far away but I can't figure out the setting for close up macro shots. Is there anyone that can help me with the settings? Or do I need an adapter like one of these links? If so, which one would be better for close up coral shots? Thanks!!

Amazon.com: Canon Powershot SX50 HS 10x High Definition 2 Element Close-Up (Macro) Lens (67mm) (58mm w / Lens Adapter + Stepping Ring 67-58mm): Everything Else

AGFAPHOTO Super Macro Pro HD 0 21x Fisheye Lens for Canon PowerShot SX50 HS | eBay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new