Help with marketplace

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! To answer your question, here is a quote from the selling forum rules:
  • The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
Click here for a link to the full list of selling forum guidelines.

If you are comfortable sharing, we also encourage you to tell us a little bit more about your tank. Thanks for becoming a member here at R2R!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up guys, I’m new here can anyone help me. I wanted to post some stuff in market place and can’t figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! To answer your question, here is a quote from the selling forum rules:
  • The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
Click here for a link to the full list of selling forum guidelines.

If you are comfortable sharing, we also encourage you to tell us a little bit more about your tank. Thanks for becoming a member here at R2R!
Welcome to R2R.

Some unusual advice for posting:

1) Tell how old item is and whether you bought new or used
2) Tell why you are selling (e.g., upgrading to larger tank)
3) Rate condition one level lower than actually is - this way buyer is never disappointed
4) Price fairly

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome58.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back